Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Recital, Spring show! and updates

  • Updates
Making a few changes to my blog! Your probably thinking who's Aubree?!?!?!
That would moi! I decided to Change my google name to my first name instead of my middle.  :)
I'm also changing my layout as your reading this right now. Anyways I have lots I lots of dance related news for you! First of all I am 15 years old now not dance related oops.. And I got to a another dance studio along with the one I go to now. They provide better ballet training and I love it there, they are very serious about dance and I improved a lot since then. I even got a complement from my substitute ballet teacher over at my first studio. She said that "You have a nice since of pointe" And that really made my day because, Yes I'm still not on pointe yet :(  but i'll get there.

And from now on since I go to two studios now I just going to name the first one studio 1 and the second one, studio 2 because I don't want to give out names.

  • Recital
So my recital at studio 1 is coming up soon and I'm really excited. I take Ballet and Lyrical so I have two dances to perform! In my lyrical dance, my teacher gave me a little special part to do on my own :D.
  • Spring show
Also at studio 1 where preforming The sleeping beauty in 2 weeks! Remember when I in the Nutcracker? and I only got to small part? Well I got even better roles in this production! I got a lead part where I dance with my little ballerinas<3 and two other roles.

Well thats all I have for now
xoxo - Aubree
 

No comments: