Friday, September 14, 2012

Long Time No Post & IM SOOOO SORRY

Ok so your probably wondering , well how did your first class go




Well that didn't happen ya see  at the studio I was supposed to go to they recently got a new owner and  all of my classes I was taking was up to over 700$ A MONTH. and I was really upset because that studio is VERY top notch and some dancer would go one of the best ballet companies in the U.S. :(




So I have to dumb it down a bit


I found another studio and it was a lot smaller then the other one
My new studio is called Enpointe and i'm so excited because today is the day I start!!!!!!

I have Lyrical first from 6-7pm them ballet from 7-8pm every friday :DDD
only 2 more hours to go
what to do what to do


well thats all for now I tell how everything goes as soon as I get back I promise!!!
Xoxo- Miya

P.s. IM SOOO NERVOUS :(
for the past 2 years I'v been home schooled I hope I make some new friends
wish me luck

No comments: