Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Long time no post! Wow I'm one horrible blogger!!

Hi guys! Miya here if you even remembered me! Sorry I haven't posted since OCTOBER WOW! I feel horrible. It been hard to hard to blog between school, dance , practice and busy weekends.

Now for some updates!!! whooo

  • I'm going to be in Virginia for the holiday break so I probably won't post
  • For my dance studios production the nutcracker we tried on our costumes! I was really excited! As you know I'm in the Spanish dance and the candy canes! 
  • For Candy canes we have a pink leotard, ballet pink tights and a skirt with colorful stripes. 
  • And Spanish I have a black long sleeve leotard with A long bright red skirt with ruffles at the end. I really liked how the skirts looked when we did our turns!
  • In ballet I've been doing lots and lots of releves to get a good arch in my foot and strong ankles because I WANT POINTE SHOES! I always tease myself by look at youtube videos -.- , Also my calves are getting bigger o.o hahaha
  • In lyrical class we are learning a la second turns, and I have been dying to learn those well those and fouttes! I'm doing really good with them!
  • And at home I have been practicing also. I doing lots of barre excises.... well kinda, I use my Mantle piece (it doesn't have a fire place underneath)  as a barre. I asked my parents for a barre for Christmas. I found a fairly priced one on amazon good for one person. I hope I get it! heres the link
  • A couple of weeks ago my mom and I went shopping for more dance attire here's what I got!


 (in black)
two pair of convertible tights
and two pair of dance shorts!

Well thats all for updates!
again I'm sorry for not posting 
I promise to update every Monday because I have dance every Friday 
bye 
xoxo- Miya

No comments: